Air fryers are excellent for making your food tasty, crispy without adding little or no oil. Air fryers have become very famous today as they are a healthier choice for deep frying because they use little or no oil; they help cut our fat intake.
I’m sure most of us like eating food a lot, but we are also afraid of gaining too much weight; not to worry when compared to a deep fryer, air fryer helps you minimize the intake of fat and calories in food up to 80%.
When looking for the best air fryer for a family of 4, the first thing you should think of is the air fryer’s size because the size determines the amount of food you can prepare.
I know you have any questions, like what type of size do you need for your family of four? How do air fryers works? What can I cook in an air fryer? Why do I need an air fryer? Do not worry am going to be answering all of those questions for you here.
What Type of Size Do I Need For My Family Of 4?
Having a family of 4 requires you to get a large air fryer and cook your food in one sitting. It can be a little challenging when you have to wait for your turn before getting your food. So the best size of air fryer for a family of four is an air fryer with 4.0 or 4.5L capacity with a powerful heating element.
How Do Air Fryer Works?
It is a conventional oven that spread hot air around your food in the basket. Air fryers don’t take more than a few minutes to preheat, meaning they cook your food faster, leaving no cooking odor.
What Can I Cook In An Air Fryer?
Air fryers can be used as an oven to bake, broil and also cook your food. However, they are limited by size, unlike the regular oven. If you like crispy food and can’t do without eating desserts and avoid fat, air fryers are the best option.
Why Do I Need An Air fryer?
Most people love fried foods. They wish they can eat all the fried crispy food and still have low fat. Air fryer gives you low fat, unlike most other fryers from unhealthy food. So it would be best if you had an air fryer to help you cook your daily food and reduce fat.
When getting an air fryer, there are some features you should understand and look out for in helping to make the right choice, things like;
Some air fryers come with a digital timmer setting, while others come with a manual setting.
2. Temperature Control
Temperature control helps users to adjust the temperature that is best for their meals. However, some Air Fryer comes with an automatic setting that adjusts itself as you cook.
3. Cooking Rack
It is better to look for an air fryer that has an extra cooking Rack. The racks help to create boundaries when cooking two different dishes at a time.
4. Dishwasher Safe
It is adversely to wash your air fryers immediately after use; air fryers can be dirty and greasy. So, while looking for the best, look for the ones with detachable parts because they are dishwasher safe.
Here is our top list of products we think will be best for your family of four.
Top 5 Best Air Fryer For Family Of 4
1. Princess 182075 Deluxe Fryer
Having to cook for a family of four demands you cook a large quantity of food. Imagine cooking for four grown men; it simply means you would need to make a larger food quantity. The Princess 182075 Deluxe Air fryer has a capacity of 11L with a wattage of 1800 wat, and it comes with an innovative rotating basket.
It also serves as an oven. It has multiple functions; it can roast, fry, dehydrate and defrost. It is fast and straightforward, with a digital touch screen to set your time and temperature. With the 10 pre-programmed settings, you can be able to see your cooking process through the window. It also comes with a basket rotisserie, three racks, handles, and a crumb tray.
- Can serve multiple functions.
- It comes with a rotating basket, three cooking grids, and one roasting skewer.
- It is effortless and fast.
- Suitable for cooking a large quantity.
- It has 10 pre-programmed settings.
- It is vast to manage.
- It can be challenging to clean.
2. Cosori Air Fryer Max XL
This fryer is easy to use; it comes in a size that will fit your countertops. It uses 85% less fat than another deep fryer while maintaining the same outcome. It has an 11 touch preset all you need to do is choose your preset on display and be ready to cook.
The removable nonstick is dishwasher-free. In case you are a first-timer using an Air Fryer, and you don’t have an idea of any recipe to make with it, you have nothing to worry about. When you buy a COSORI deep fryer, you also get 100 original easy recipes to start with.
- Cooking time is faster.
- It has a nonstick basket.
- It is dishwasher safe.
- It can easily fit on your counter.
- It comes with 100 original easy recipes for every meal.
- You might need to preheat before adding your ingredients.
3. Dash Tasti Air Fryer
Dash tasti Air Fryer makes use of airstrips technology instead of making use of oil to help decrease added fat without changing the taste of your food. It is swift and easy if you are short of time and you need to prepare a meal.
The auto shut function helps avoid overcooking your food, and the cool touch handle makes it easy to use. It is very safe for your kids to use that way you don’t need to worry about an accident.
- It does not make use of oil.
- It saves time.
- The nonstick pan is dishwasher safe.
- Very easy to clean up.
- Very safe to use around children.
- It is tiny.
4. Inconites Air Fryer
If you are the type who likes holding a small party at home with your family, the inconites air fryer is a suitable choice. It has a large 7QT nonsticking basket which makes room for enough space to cook a large amount of food for your family.
For the health of your family, while not stop using oil to air fry. This air fryer cooks by 360 degrees circulating hot air. Very easy to use, the versatile advanced touch screen allows you to make various delicious meals quickly. Also, it has a cool-touch handle and a button guard to avoid accidental detachment.
- Extra-large capacity.
- Easy to use.
- Easy to clean.
- It is dishwasher safe.
- It comes with a removable nonstick basket.
- Very large to manage.
5. Innsky Air Fryer
Thanks to advance air technology, you can now eat your meals without the extra fats. This fryer can do many things like baking, grilling, frying, and roasting with no oil. Amazing right? Enjoy the 8 preset cooking options that make cooking easy.
It comes with a nonstick and PFOA-free air fry pan and basket with a removable crisper tray that is easy to clean. It also includes a recipe book.
- It has an advanced touch screen menu.
- It is PFOA-free.
- It Cooks earthly food in 30mins.
- It has an 8 preset option to choose from.
- It is easy to clean.
- It is not dishwasher safe.
How To Clean The Basket Or Pan After Use
- Without washing your pan well, you will get the smell in your kitchen.
- After cooking, they are particles inside the basket.
- Soak the basket well before putting it in a dishwasher.
- Wash your pan with hot water, and soak for a few minutes.
- Make use of a sponge or brush to wash the pan.
- Rinse appropriately before leaving it to dry for some minutes.
- 7 dry correctly by using a towel before storage.
Tips On Using Air Fryer
- Make sure you preheat before preparing your meal to avoid over-cooking. Remember to preheat depending on the side of the air fryer.
- When making chicken wings, use baking powder for a good result.
- Avoid overcrowding the basket with a lot of food because it might cause unevenly cook food and burn.
- Always make sure food is laid flat properly.
- Shake your pan from time to time to ensure an evenly cooked meal.
- If dealing with fatty foods, add water to avoid smoking.
- Clean up after use.
Making the best choice of Air Fryer for your family can be confusing, especially when you have an extensive range to choose from. I hope you are familiar with an air fryer by now with all the information we have here. Please hurry up and add one of our best to your list.